(Click on name to send email)
Evelyn Mims, Mims Media Group
Rick Blalock, SNAG Enterprises
Katrina Bradbury, Salus Consulting
Eli Dib Caiazzo, Telemundo
Grady College of Journalism
Brent Clark, Scripps
Darryl Cohen, Cohen, Cooper, Estep, & Allen
Barbara Gauthier, WTVM-TV
Nyssa Green, The Green Room Agency
Tracy Green, WANF-TV
Karyn Greer, WSB-TV
Donna Lowry, GPB
Dacelys Martinez, Univision
Aurea McGarry, Aurea McGarry Productions
Kareem McMichael, Savannah State University
Vicki Montet, CNN Newsource
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Tracey Rogers, Tracey Rogers Media
Sussy Ruiz, The Weather Channel en Espanol
Alex Sanz, The Associated Press
Sharleta Stamps, Communications Specialist:
Tai Takahashi, WJTV/WHLT
Each year the membership of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Southeast Chapter elects new professionals on a rotating Board of Governors to represent the Southeast community. While best known for The EMMY® Awards and Silver Circle, which recognize outstanding achievements in our industry, NATAS Southeast represents an array of other exciting events available to our membership.
The Southeast Chapter is in search of people who are as passionate about media as they are about giving back to the professional community.
The Board of Governors is a working board, which simply put, means we work together collaboratively to ensure we are providing for the best interests of the membership.
Qualifications and Requirements of a Board of Governor
1. Must be a NATAS Southeast Member for a minimum of one year prior to election.
2. As a non-profit organization we will rely on your ability to tap into your talents and/or resources to bring educational programs, events and sponsors to NATAS Southeast.
3. Active committee participation prior to nomination is recommended.
4. Attend a minimum of one board meeting per month.
5. Board term lasts for two years.
6. Lead and/or judge at least one EMMY® Award category twice yearly.