MEET THE SE BOARD OF GOVERNORS
Dodie Cantrell-Bickley, UGA Grady College of Journalism
Darrel Cohen, Cohen, Cooper, Estep, & Allen
Katrina Bradbury, Salus Consulting
Michael Britt, Coweta County Schools
Gianncarlo Cifuentes, Univision
Jan Doles, GPP
Barbara Gauthier, WTVM-TV
Homero Gonzalez, ULTIM Marketing
Karen Greer, WGCL-TV
Nyssa Green, The Green Room Agency
Latonia P Hines, TV Legal anaylst
Phil Humes, WAGA-TV
Kelly Krammes, WXIA-TV
Eric Ludgood, WAGA-TV
Kareem McMichael, Savannah State University
Aurea McGarry, Aurea McGarry Productions
Evelyn Mims, Mims Media Group
Henry Panion III, Audiostate 55 Entertainment
Mark Pettit, Creaxion
Kristen Reed, WXIA-TV
Paula Rodriguez, Telemundo
Sharleta Stamps, WSB-TV
Janice Epperson, Executive Director
Each year the membership of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Southeast Chapter elects new professionals on a rotating Board of Governors to represent the Southeast community. While best known for The EMMY® Awards and Silver Circle, which recognize outstanding achievements in our industry, NATAS Southeast represents an array of other exciting events available to our membership.
The Southeast Chapter is in search of people who are as passionate about media as they are about giving back to the professional community.
The Board of Governors is a working board, which simply put, means we work together collaboratively to ensure we are providing for the best interests of the membership.
Qualifications and Requirements of a Board of Governor
1. Must be a NATAS Southeast Member for a minimum of one year prior to election.
2. As a non-profit organization we will rely on your ability to tap into your talents and/or resources to bring educational programs, events and sponsors to NATAS Southeast.
3. Active committee participation prior to nomination is recommended.
4. Attend a minimum of one board meeting per month.
5. Board term lasts for two years.
6. Lead and/or judge at least one EMMY® Award category twice yearly.